High Impact, Heat-Cured Denture Base Resin
Each of the NATURE-CRYL® products are available in a harmonized shade system consisting of seven natural looking shades providing a comprehensive range of tissue colors including four of the most popular “pink” shades (characterized with fibers) and three COE-LOR™ heavily pigmented ethnic shades.
NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET is a high impact denture resin’s innovative polymer chemistry that allows extended working time and a 20-minute boiling water cure. This product permits computer-assisted shade matching, which provides aesthetically accurate upper and lower dentures, partial dentures, relines and repairs with all NATURE-CRYL® system shades.
Why choose NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET?
- High impact strength - resists breakage
- Easily finished and polished with an accurate fit
- Convenient 20-Minute cure - denture sections (up to 8.5mm) can be processed without exothermic porosity
- Can also be processed using the conventional 2-hour or overnight curing cycles
- Extended working time - 1 to 1.5 hours at room temperature, can be kept overnight if refrigerated - suitable for injection techniques
- Seven natural shades provide a comprehensive range of tissue colors - includes 4 of the most popular “pink” shades (characterized with fibers), includes the three unique COE-LOR™ ethnic shades to mimic heavily pigmented oral tissue -cadmium-free
|1:1 Packages - Contains: Quantity of 1 (1 lb; 454 g) powder and 1 (8 oz; 237 mL) of liquid.|
|349710||COE Light Fibered+|
|349715||Light Reddish Pink|
|5-Pound Powder Packages - Contains: Quantity of 1 (5 lbs; 2.3 kg) powder per package.|
|349720||COE Light Fibered+|
|349725||Light Reddish Pink|
|349709||8 oz Liquid
Contains: Liquid packages (8 oz).
|349729||32 oz Liquid
Contains: Liquid packages (32 oz).
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Powder - SDS (US - English)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Powder - SDS - ES (Español)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Liquid - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Liquid - SDS - ES (Español)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Liquid - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Powder - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- NATURE-CRYL® HI-20ET - Powder - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)