OMNIFLEX™ is an all-purpose, rubber base impression material for crowns, bridges, inlays and temporary denture relines. This product is the perfect single-mix, rubber base consistency that is suitable for the syringe and tray.
OMNIFLEX™ is available in a mint flavor with two setting time, Regular (3 1/2 minute work time and 4 minute set) and Fast (2 1/2 minute work time and 3 minute set). It features high elasticity, a blue-green color, excellent tear strength and a patented, copper catalyst system.
Why choose OMNIFLEX™?
Enhanced patient acceptance
Suitable for a wide range of impression techniques
Easy to remove from stone cast
Resists tearing in deep undercuts
"Snap" set in the mouth does not stain
|137321||Base - Contains: One base (90 mL).|
|137336||Bulk Package - Contains: Quantity of 36 bases (90 mL each) and 36 catalysts (45 mL each).|
|137311||Catalyst - Contains: One catalyst (45 mL).|
|137301||Standard Set - Contains: One base (90 mL), one catalyst (45 mL) and one adhesive (15 mL).|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- OMNIFLEX® - Base - SDS (US - English)
- OMNIFLEX® - Catalyst - SDS (US - English)
- OMNIFLEX® - Catalyst - SDS - ES (Español)
- OMNIFLEX® - Base - SDS - ES (Español)
- OMNIFLEX® - Base - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- OMNIFLEX® - Catalyst - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- OMNIFLEX® - Base - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- OMNIFLEX® - Catalyst - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)