GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® is used to retain provisional restorations for approximately 30 days while providing an excellent seal and maintaining low sensitivity to patients.
GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® has a working time of two minutes, with a two minute self-cure. With its paste-paste automix syringe delivery system, GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® is extremely easy to use with minimal waste. Automatically mixes to a perfect consistency - no time spent squeezing out the tubes of catalyst and base.
Its smooth consistency, low film thickness and quality make seating the restoration and clean-up simple.
Why choose GC TEMP ADVANTAGE®?
Low solubility for an excellent marginal seal
Contains chlorhexidine - a clinically proven effective anti-bacterial agent
15 um film thickness - less than 1/2 the maximum specified by the ADA
Eugenol-free - will not burn or irritate the soft tissue and can be used around the acrylic resin and plastic provisional materials area
Contains fluoride - fluoride is known to reduce the likelihood of secondary caries - cariostatic
Contains potassium nitrate - potassium nitrate has been shown to reduce sensitivity; has a sedative effect on the pulp
|136507||Bulk Package - Contains: Four syringes (7.5 g per syringe); mixing tips are NOT included.|
|136505||Starter Package - Contains: One syringe (7.5 g) and 15 mixing tips.|
|136506||Mixing Tips - Contains: Package of 15 mixing tips.|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Base - SDS (US - English)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Accelerator - SDS (US - English)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Base - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Accelerator - SDS - ES (Español)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Accelerator - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Base - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Accelerator - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC TEMP ADVANTAGE® - Base - SDS - ES (Español)