EXAJET™ is a heavy body Vinyl Polysiloxane (VPS) impression material that is designed for automated, dynamic mixing machines. EXAJET™ is available in both "Normal" and "Fast" Set formulas. The cartridge installs in the mixing machine in the normal manner and operates the standard dynamic mixing tip.
EXAJET™ is completely compatible with the respective EXA Advanced™ viscosities. EXAJET™ offers the same EXA handling, accuracy, thixotropicity, elastic recovery, stackability, compression and pourability properties to machine mix impression users like EXA Advanced™ offer cartridge users.
Why choose EXAJET™?
- Normal set: two minutes working time, four minutes setting time (minimum three minutes in the mouth)
- Fast set: one minute 30 seconds working time, three minute 15 seconds setting time (minimum two minutes 30 seconds in the mouth)
- Unsurpassed dimensional stability
- No-slumping - the heavy body remains in place while loading both sides of the dual arch trays and stabilizes tray to prevent distortion and rebound
- Great compression pushes the wash material into the sulcus
- No taste or odor - preferred by patients over polyethers or rubber base materials
|137611||Heavy Body Fast Set Clinic Package - Contains: Six cartridges (370 mL each).|
|137613||Heavy Body Fast Set Intro Package - Contains: One cartridge (370 mL), 10 dynamic mixing tips and one bayonet locking ring.|
|137612||Heavy Body Fast Set Refill Package - Contains: Two cartridges (370 mL each).|
|137614||Heavy Body Normal Set Clinic Package - Contains: Six cartridges (370 mL each).|
|137615||Heavy Body Normal Set Intro Package - Contains: One cartridge (370 mL), 10 dynamic mixing tips and 1 bayonet locking ring.|
|137616||Heavy Body Normal Set Refill Package - Contains: Two cartridges (370 mL each).|
|150005||Bayonet Locking Rings for EXAJET 370 (5)|
|150004||Dynamic Mixing Tips for EXAJET 370 (50)|