GC Fujivest® II is a rapid fire, carbon-free phosphate bonded investment that produces ultra smooth, precision castings quickly and easily. This product is easy to devest and fracture-resistancy are suitable for all crown and bridge dental alloys. Once GC Fujivest® II has set (20 minutes after investing), it can be placed directly into a preheated furnace at final temperature. There's no need for progressive heat-up; the investment can be fired immediately after bench set-up time.
With GC Fujivest® II's rapid fire formula, it can be placed into a final temperature furnace after initial (20 minutes) bench set-up, saves money, time and remakes; saves up to 80 minutes compared to other phosphate investments - no more waiting for furnaces to cool!
NOTE: GC Fujivest® II Liquid should NOT be allowed to freeze - the liquid crystallizes and can no longer be used.
Why choose GC Fujivest® II?
- Very smooth and creamy consistency, excellent fluidity and flow characteristics for bubble-free investing
- Greater expansion control - use one material for all castings, works with all dental alloys, including Ni-Cr and Cr-Co and on non-precious alloys- up to 3.3% total expansion
- Simply vary the powder-liquid ratio to use GC Fujivest® II for all precious, semiprecious and non-precious crown and bridge alloys; the expansion ratio is changed by diluting the liquid with distilled water
- Works with ring or ringless technique, can be used without wetting agents
- Six minutes working time; sets up and ready for burnout in 20 minutes from start of mix
|800239||Intro Package - Contains: Quantity of 4 powder pouches (150 g each), 1 liquid (135 mL) and 1 measuring vial.|
|800018||Liquid Refill - Contains: Bottle of liquid (900 mL).|
|800078||Low-Expansion Liquid Refill - Contains: Bottle of liquid (900 mL).|
|800016||Powder (60 g) - Contains: Quantity of 100 pouches of powder (60 g each).|
|800019||Powder (90 g) - Contains: Quantity of 67 pouches of powder (90 g each).|
|900665||Powder (10 kg) - Contains: Quantity of 2 pouches of powder (5 kg each).|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC Fujivest® II - Powder - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid Low Expansion - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fujivest® II - Powder - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fujivest® II - Powder - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid Low Expansion - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid Low Expansion - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fujivest® II - Liquid - SDS - PT (Portugese)
- GC Fujivest® II - Powder - SDS - PT (Portugese)
- GC Fujivest® II - Powder - SDS - ES (Español)